Want to hire a home and bedroom cleaning service? You need to be extremely careful with your approach. Read on to find the things that matter the most!
Residential cleaners and maid services differ in their price and approach. Before you look for an affordable maid service, it is best to make a list of the things you expect and need. What kind of cleaning do you need? How frequently do you require such services? For example, some companies just mean regular dusting and cleaning while offering bedroom cleaning services, while others might charge more and offer additional things like cobwebs removing, cleaning of light switches, wiping baseboards, changing linens, and vacuuming carpets and rugs. If you know the kind of services you need, sorting local services will be an easy job.
Check the basics
1. Is the company licensed? When you hire a company for home cleaning, you entrust them with your valuables and personal space. You need a company that’s licensed and has a registered office.
2. Is the company insured? Workplace injuries and mishaps are common, and as a client, the last thing you would expect is unwanted medical bills. Make sure that you choose a service that has both general liability insurance and workers’ compensation insurance.
3. Can you afford the service? If you seek home cleaning every few weeks, you can always pay for higher prices and better services. However, for regular cleaning, you need a company that offers reasonable costs. Always seek a quote in advance to avoid unexpected costs later.
4. What services do they offer? A residential maid and cleaning company is expected to do everything, right from cleaning the bedrooms and bathrooms to living rooms and laundry rooms, as needed.
5. What's included in the price? As mentioned earlier, more than a few things can be included in the price, and the company must be clear with these aspects. Hire a service that’s open to discussing the inclusions.
6. Are they available? If you are a working person, probably you cannot afford these services on weekdays. You need a company that’s available on a single call and on weekends. Check their service timing and overall flexibility before taking the final call.
7. What kind of cancellation policy do they have? You may need to cancel a cleaning appointment owing to a number of reasons. Before you choose a service, it’s best to know their cancellation policy and whether they are going to charge you for terminating the contract.
Finally, make sure that the company has a service guarantee. For example, if you are unhappy with the cleaning and work done, you should be able to seek help as needed. In most cases, clients can call the cleaning service in the next 24 hours for complaints.
Best Bedroom Cleaning Services Provider
Contact DetailsCompany Name: LuckiemaidIssued By: Luckie MaidPhone: 205-370-8703Address: 3352 Hillcrest ave.City: BirminghamState: AlabamaZip: 35224Country: United StatesWebsite: Visit the website
by Luckie Maid (4 days ago)