Marketreportsonchina presents a report on “High Net Worth trends in China”. This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of China HNWIs.
January 06th 2017, Navi Mumbai, India: Market Reports on China presents the report, on “High Net Worth trends in China 2016”. This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of China HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of China HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in China 2016 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- There were 1,361,460 HNWIs in China in 2015, which collectively held US$5.0 trillion in wealth.
- The Chinese HNWI population decreased by 1.0% in 2015, following a 4.2% increase in 2014.
- The Chinese HNWI population is forecast to grow by 19.5%, to reach 1,644,465 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 31.0%, to reach US$6.7 trillion.
Table of Contents
1 Definitions and Methodology
2 Executive Summary
4 China Key Facts
5 Distribution of Wealth in China
5.1 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
6 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
6.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2020
6.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
6.1.2 Wealth band trends
6.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
6.1.4 HNWIs – job titles
6.1.5 HNWIs – industry breakdown
6.1.6 HNWIs – industry performance
6.1.7 HNWIs – breakdown by city
6.1.8 HNWIs – city performance
6.1.9 HNWIs – city population densities
6.1.10 HNWIs – city forecasts
To view a full Executive Summary and Table of Contents, please visit: http://www.marketreportsonchina.com/service-industry-market-research-reports-2509/high-net-worth-trends-china1.html
Related Reports: http://www.marketreportsonchina.com/market-research-report/service-industry.html?q=high+net+worth&ipage=&sortby=dd
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773
Contact DetailsCompany Name: Market Reports on ChinaIssued By: Sarah DavisPhone: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773Address: Office No.808, Real Tech Park, 8th Floor, Plot No. 39/2, Sector-30A,Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400703
City: Navi MumbaiState: MaharashtraZip: 400703Country: IndiaWebsite: Visit the website
by Sarah Davis (few months ago!)