ReportBazzar has included a new report titled “Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2014-2019; Market Dynamics, Retail Trends, and Competitive Landscape” to their offerings.
The Electrical and Electronics market accounted for US$32 billion in 2014 in the Middle East and Africa. Saudi Arabia remains the largest and fastest-growing market in the region, and the UAE and Israel are forecast to generate modest growth over the next five years. Markets such as Egypt are badly affected by the economic and political crisis, and an expected decline in sales remains a hurdle for the sales growth. High imports and sales of lookalike smartphones from key brands in local stores are also slowing the value growth of the market. While specialist retailers remain the key channel, the online channel is gaining pace as internet infrastructure grows in the region.
– Saudi Arabia is the largest market for Electrical and Electronics in the region with sales of US$13 billion in 2014. The market grew at a healthy CAGR of 9.1% in 2009-2014 and is set to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% in 2014-2019
– Young consumers, a growing economy and rising income, and buying appetite will remain the key factors driving growth of the category in Saudi Arabia. Smartphones will continue to lead the sales of communication equipment in the kingdom
– The online channel is growing at a CAGR of 16.5%, compared to Electrical and Electronics specialist retailers with 3.3% CAGR. However, physical stores, particularly Electrical and Electronics specialists, still have a strong market in Saudi Arabia and would challenge online electronics retailers entering the market
Browse Report Summary with TOC @ http://www.reportbazzar.com/product/electrical-and-electronics-retailing-in-middle-east-and-africa-2014-2019-market-dynamics-retail-trends-and-competitive-landscape/
The “Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast retail sales in Electrical and Electronics across different channels in Middle East and Africa.
What else does this report offer?
– Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
– Category group and product category retail sales, and the fastest-growing markets for each region
– Retail sales of product categories covered: communications equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, and photographic equipment
– Retail sales, market share, and growth rate of channels included: Electrical and Electronics specialists, cash and carries and warehouse clubs, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, other general and non-specialist direct retailers, online, duty free retailers, drug stores and health and beauty stores, department stores, and other specialist retailers
Reasons To Buy
– Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of the five largest Electrical and Electronics markets in the Middle East and Africa: Egypt, South Africa, Israel, UAE, and Saudi Arabia for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
– Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in Electrical and Electronics’ retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
– Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
– Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
– Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
– Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key Electrical and Electronics retailers in the region
Get Sample Report @ Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2014-2019; Market Dynamics, Retail Trends, and Competitive Landscape
Contact DetailsCompany Name: ReportBazzarIssued By: Merry JanePhone: 02066528525Address: Office # 203, Vishal Shopping Complex,DSK Ranwara, BavdhanCity: PuneState: MaharashtraZip: 411021Country: IndiaWebsite: Visit the website
by Merry Jane (few months ago!)