South Korea Operator Investments in 4G/5G Industry 2016 SWOT Analysis and New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis to 2021.
Albany, New York, August 16, 2016: Market Research HUB has announced the addition of the "South Korea: Operator Investments in 4G/5G, IoT and Fixed Infrastructure to Drive Future Revenue Growth " report to their huge collection of market research reports. The telecommunications market in South Korea generated $32.1bn (W 37,843 bn) in service revenue in 2015. The telecom service revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.7% during 2016-2021, primarily driven by the growth in data revenue. Mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment over the 2016-2021 period. Operators are focusing on the expansion of the LTE network, deployment of 5G technology and the fiber network. In addition, ongoing investments in network expansion and modernization will enable operators to monetize the growing demand of data services.
Browse Full Report with TOC - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/south-korea-operator-investments-in-4g-5g-iot-and-fixed-infrastructure-to-drive-future-revenue-growth-report.html
• The overall telecom service revenue in South Korea is estimated to generate $32.9 in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 0.7% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by data segments (mobile and fixed).
• Mobile revenue will account for 60.7% of the total telecom revenue in 2021, and mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment over 2016-2021.
• We expect the contribution of mobile data to mobile services revenue to reach 79% by 2021, driven by expansion of LTE network coverage.
• The South Korean telecom market will be dominated by KT as the leading operator, followed by SK Telecom and LG U+. Operators will continue to invest in fixed and mobile network expansion and deployment of 5G technology to have a competitive edge in the market.
“South Korea: Operator Investments in 4G/5G, IoT and Fixed Infrastructure to Drive Future Revenue Growth” provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in South Korea today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into South Korea’s telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
• Regional context: Telecom market size and trends in South Korea compared with other countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
• Economic, demographic and political context in South Korea.
• The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
• A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, fixed Internet, mobile voice and mobile data and pay-TV.
• Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2014 to 2021.
• The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
• In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
• Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in South Korea’s telecommunications market.
Request for Free Sample Report - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=784615
Reasons To Buy
• Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of the telecommunications market in South Korea, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
• Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in South Korea’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customer’s demand.
• Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of the telecom market in South Korea.
• Analysis of key telecom players in the markets and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share.
• Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in South Korea.
Contact DetailsCompany Name: Market Research HUBIssued By: Mark HubPhone: +1-518-621-2074Address: 90 State StreetCity: AlbanyState: NYZip: 12207Country: United StatesWebsite: Visit the website
by Mark Hub (few months ago!)