Aurorasa Coaching releases Project Phoenix. Project Phoenix is a complete Emotional Intelligence Training enabling people to stop self-sabotage, reach higher levels of success and happiness and have better relationship.
April 36, 2016 – When Aurorasa Sima an acclaimed Empowermentalist, Coach and the prodigy behind Aurorasa Coaching realized that about 90% of her clients are struggling with the same issue she knew it was time to create Project Phoenix.
Everyone, no matter how successful they are has experienced some sort of painful setbacks and failure in their life. Whether it is a job loss, abusive relationship, failed business, divorce - these negative experiences hinder someone's ability to reach their full potential.
Painful or traumatic experience leaves marks in our brains - that can be made visible via brainscan. Project Phoenix helps people to remove these marks and allows for renewal and to rise like phoenix from the ashes.
Aurorasa Coaching is hosting a free training via http://phoenix.aurorasa-coaching.com.
Aurorasa Sima´s aim is to offer everyone an accessible, affordable solution to achieve the level of success they are destined to.
Along with Aurorasa, three other guest speakers will be guiding the webinar participants.
- Harvey Deutschendorf -Emotional Intelligence Expert / internationally published author
- Brent Allan- Speaker, Consultant, Author, Nice Guy
- Chris Del Grande-President & Co-Founder of Valued Merchant Services
The live webinar will focus on explaining how the brain mechanics work in lieu of such emotional failures and setback. The main goal of the webinar is to provide practical advice on dealing with such upheavals effectively. The webinar will equip attendees with the tools to rise:
- Overcoming fear of failure and fear of success - allows people to pursue their TRUE dreams, goals and desires
- Raising the Emotional Quotient - allows to form and tend better relationships and stop subconsciously self-sabotage by reacting to the past and your fears
- Claiming back control over your mind - allows to make conscious decisions and plan actions (as opposed to reactions)
Who should attend? - Anyone with the desire to grow emotionally and to maximize on their failures and setbacks in a positive way. The webinar has limited capacity for attendance so register as soon as possible.
Contact DetailsCompany Name: Aurorasa CoachingIssued By: Aurorasa SimaPhone: 2248881488Address: PO Box 652City: Spring GroveState: IllinoisZip: 60081Country: United StatesWebsite: Visit the website
by Aurorasa Sima (few months ago!)