There are many web browsers who save your browsing data and after that they keep that data until it is deleted manually.
You will get many web browsers that have already saved your browsing history and this data will there until some deletes it manually. This data includes cookies which are placed by various websites, cache files, form data etc. the entire history may be very helpful as it allows you to check your history and those sites that you have visited last week. While sharing your computer with anyone, one thing you would like to do and that is you would never want anyone to find those sites which you have visited and to do this, there is an option to do that. You have to set an action that automatically clears the data after you quit from your browser. Given below are the steps about Google Chrome and/or Mozilla Firefox to do the following.
Automatically clear data in Google Chrome
Unfortunately, Chrome doesn’t have any further option to remove all the data after you quit from your browser. It has the option to clear the cookies when you exit from it. But still there is an important option available in Chrome web store that aims to fill the missed function. Follow the below mentioned steps:
• First, launch Google Chrome on your computer
• Then, go to the click & clean extension page in Chrome Web Store and after that hit on “Add to Chrome”. It should add the extension to your browser.
• After that a message will appear that would ask you really wish to add the extension to your browser. Hit on “Add” and wait for to add the extension to your browser.
Automatically clear data in Mozilla Firefox
However, unlike like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox comes with the function to auto clear data when the browser is existed. Steps are given below:
• First, launch Mozilla Firefox on your computer
• Hit on the “Firefox” menu in the top-left corner and select “Preferences…” After that you will be taken to the panel for your browser.
• Once gone in the panel, hit on the “Privacy” tab and you will be taken to your privacy settings.
Contact DetailsCompany Name: SSIssued By: stephanic taylorPhone: 1852348695Address: street lane 14City: californiaState: californiaZip: 58975Country: United StatesWebsite: Visit the website
by stephanic taylor (few years ago!)