Mark Your Calendars! Easter hops to the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Sunday April 8th from
Easter hops to the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa located at 1 Old Golf Course Road in Monterey with an exciting Easter brunch buffet at TusCA Ristorante and Fireplace Lounge.
Easter Brunch is Sunday, April 8th from 10:30 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. The cost for adults is $49.99 and children for $24.99. Reservations required. To make reservations call 831-657-6675 or on www.opentable.com.
Easter brunch buffet at TusCA and Fireplace Lounge includes:
• Omelets& Waffle Station
• Breakfast Items including Crisp Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, Pork Sausage Links, Roasted Baby Spring Potatoes with Wilted Leeks and Butter , Chicken Sausage & Wild Mushroom Strata, Roasted Pork Benedict, Cheddar Biscuit, Slow Roasted Pork, Scrambled Eggs and Jalapeno Hollandaise Sauce , Muffins, Croissants, Danish, Donuts, Breakfast Breads, Sliced Fresh Fruit & Berries, Smoked Salmon, Cocktail Bagels, Cream Cheese, Capers, Egg
• Carving Station
• Pasta Station
• Iced Seafood Station with Chilled Prawns, Marinated Green Lip Mussels, Oysters on the half shell, Lemon, Red Wine Mignonette, Tabasco, Cocktail Sauce Tako Poke, Salmon Poke & Seared Tuna, Pickled Ginger, Soy Sauce, Wasabi
• Entrees and Accompaniments including Pistachio Crusted Chicken, Butternut Squash Risotto and Rosemary Chicken Jus , Halibut, Pea Tendrils, Roasted Yukon Potatoes, Basil Sauce and Roasted Lamb T-Bone, Puree of White Bean, Black Olive Sauce
• Cheese Display
• A wide selection of salads and soups
• Desserts& Sweets including assorted Cakes, Tortes, Tarts, Cookies, Petit Fours and Chocolates
INTERNATIONAL JAZZ GROUP AT THE HYATT REGENCY MONTEREY EASTER WEEKEND!!
FRI 6 APR, SAT 7 APR, AND EASTER SUNDAY 8 APR - The Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa features a jazz group with international players from across the globe! On piano, the Hyatt welcomes Pilo Bunnies from Dusseldorf, Germany (yes, his real name year round, not just for Easter). Pilo's hot piano style has been compared to the great Canadian Oscar Ppeterson. on bass, classically trained Bootza Neck from Belgrade, Serbia (formerly Yugoslavia) makes another rare appearance at the Hyatt lounge. Singing sensation Mayumi Abe from Nigata, Japan brings her own charming inimitable style back to Monterey to front this quartet, and our own New England boy David Morwood on drums makes it all swing for diners, dancers, and listeners alike. The Hyatt regency's newly remodeled fireplace lounge features a full bar, drink specials, never a cover, free parking, and adjacent TusCA Ristorante with full restaurant menu!
On Friday and Saturday music starts swinging' at 7PM and Easter brunch on Sunday, April 8th from 10:30-2:30, with scrumptious menu for the whole family, reservations required.
About Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course:
Nestled in 22 acres of soaring Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course is a destination resort providing the discerning traveler the quintessential Monterey experience. Its location offers guests close proximity to downtown Monterey and Monterey Airport and easy access to some of the Peninsula's most well known attractions. With its warm, contemporary ambiance, elegant furnishings and convenient amenities, the hotel offers both leisure and business travelers a Northern California respite of unmatched serenity and comfort. Features include 550 guestrooms including 32 suites, and the President's house, TusCA Ristorante, Knuckles Sports Bar, Fireplace Lounge, personalized concierge service at the Regency Club, a 2,000 square foot fitness facility, tennis courts, pools and whirlpools, and 12,000 square foot full service luxury Accista spa. The hotel is located at 1 Old Golf Course Road in Monterey, California.
For information call (831) 372-1234 or visit www.monterey.hyatt.com.
Press Contact: Marci Bracco (831) 747-7455
Contact DetailsCompany Name: Chatterboxpr Issued By: Marci BraccoPhone: (831) 747-7455Address: .City: .State: .Zip: .Country: United StatesWebsite: Visit the website
by Marci Bracco (few years ago!)