Save the Date! Sunday, April 8 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. join the Hyatt Carmel Highlands for Easter Brunch Buffet and Live piano.
Easter Sunday Brunch at Pacific's Edge. Celebrate Easter at Hyatt Carmel Highlands with Fabulous Dishes and Panoramic Ocean Views
When: Sunday, April 8 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Where: Pacific's Edge at Hyatt Carmel Highlands. 120 Highlands Drive, Carmel
What: Easter Brunch Buffet and Live piano from 10am - 2pm with Joe Indence
Menu: Pair a spectacular buffet brunch with Pacific's Edge's signature panoramic views for an Easter celebration to remember. A lavish buffet features Executive Chef Matt Bolton's signature California Coastal Cuisine and includes:
• Live carving station with Prime Rib & Roast Leg of Lamb
• Chilled seafood display incorporating Sea Bass & Scallop Ceviche, Citrus Marinated Mussels, Jumbo Prawns, Crab Claws, Oysters
• Live Omelets Station with a variety of traditional fillings cooked to your liking
• Live Waffle Station with traditional accoutrements
• Variety of Eggs Benedict
• Hand Made desserts and Petite Fours
• Artisanal Cheese Display
Pricing: $75 per person, exclusive of tax and 18 percent service charge; $35 for children ages 5-12; kids under four dine free.
Reservations: To secure reservations, please contact Pacific's Edge at (831) 622-5445 or visit www.pacificsedge.com.
Press Contact: Marci Bracco (831) 747-7455
Contact DetailsCompany Name: ChatterboxprIssued By: Marci BraccoPhone: (831) 747-7455Address: .City: .State: .Zip: .Country: United StatesWebsite: Visit the website
by Marci Bracco (few years ago!)